Monday, February 19, 2007

Manic Monday


What is the quality that you like least about yourself?
I eat too much.

My life would be simpler if...
If I was not trans……… being trans (well to put it bluntly) sucks

Do you generally take the high road or the low road?
I generally take the highroad, but every once in a while I have been known to take a shortcut.

What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Eating. My doctors tell me my cholesterol is too high, I’m over weight and I don’t get enough exercise, it all boils do to I like good food.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure that life would be easier to not be GLTB, but I still wouldn't change a thing.

    Good food is such a wonderful part of life. You are a good cook too, so that makes it harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't change things either, it is part of who I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. food, why didn't I think of that when I was writing my post. food is definitely a guilty pleasure, and a yummy one too!

    ReplyDelete