Saturday, June 06, 2020

You Think Of The Craziest Things…

...During “Stay-at-home.”

So I bought a small solar cascading fountain and it came today, after I set it up and the water was pouring from dish to dish I thought…

...I wonder if I could put some dye in the water that glow bright green in the sun or under ultraviolet light, that would be cool...

...then my mind flashback to the green dye that the eye doctor puts in your eye during the exam. One time in the eighties I had an eye doctor’s appointment and he dilated my eyes and put the UV green dye in each eye.

That night I went to a disco and under the black light my eyes still glowed green! Everyone thought that was so neat!

…and then there was the time we tried to put it in a swimming… Ah but that’s another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment