Thursday, May 07, 2020

A New World

[RANT]
We are on the crux of change, there are time in history where you can see a major change coming and I think we are at that point now. How we come out of it is a point of debate.

If you look around the world now you see Fascism gaining in the former Soviet black countries like Poland, Hungry, and the Ukraine. While countries like Turkey, Egypt, and other Arab countries are going the way of Iran and becoming theocracies. We see Russia turning into an oligarchy. China becoming the bully of the South Pacific pushing around the smaller countries.

We see the divide between the mega rich and the working class widen.

We see the “isms” increasing all around the world.

We see a black person gunned down while jogging.

We see black people dying from the virus ten times more than white people

We see a president egging on rebellion.

We see armed terrorist taking control of state houses around the country at the urging of our president.

We see politicians putting profits ahead of the citizens well-being, putting the party ahead of the country.

Now throw into that mix a pandemic.

So out of this melting pot I see change happening and not for the good.

What will come out of this flux I don’t know but I don’t think it will not be good, the conservatives and liberals are too far apart to find a common ground. The haves and have nots inequalities gap is too wide to bridge.

I do see some things that stand out.

First we have to count on a foreign nation for our healthcare supplies. China makes everything from face masks to anti-viral drugs. I see change from that sector in trying to bring that manufacturing back here.

Second I see the radical right becoming more violent.

Third I see the income gap becoming wider and I see more resistance as the gap increases.

Lastly I see racism, anti-semitic, Islamophobia, xenophobia, and anti-LGBTQ violence increasing.

How does this all end, I don’t know but I do know that this November 3rd will be the fulcrum of change. Will it be settled in the ballot box or the streets.
[/RANT]

No comments:

Post a Comment