Monday, January 06, 2014

It Is A Dangerous World Out There…

This is happened in the neighboring town,
Connecticut man threatens lesbian sister because of fears she'll turn his daughter gay
"If they turn my daughter gay, I’m gonna kill them both," man allegedly says in voicemail. "I’m gonna blow their brains out.”
UPI
By Evan Bleier
Dec. 31, 2013

Dec. 31 (UPI) -- A Connecticut man was arrested and charged with second-degree intimidation due to a bias, second-degree threatening and second-degree harassment last week after allegedly leaving a series of voicemails threatening his lesbian sister and other family members.

Clelie Bissonnette, the mother of 46-year-old Plainville man Gordon Bissonnette, reported him to police after she says that he threatened to kill his gay sister if he saw her on Christmas.
[…]
“If she [expletive] with my child again, I will execute her myself. Corinne, if she goes against me, there will be bullets flying. She cannot talk to me. I wanna execute her. I will kill a gay,” Gordon reportedly said in a voicemail.
    “I’ll put a bullet in both their heads. If they turn my daughter gay, I’m gonna kill them both. I’m gonna blow their brains out.”
The Hartford Courant reported that he is being held on a $75,000 bond and his court date is January 24.

It is so sad that hate had to ruin a family’s Christmas and now they have to look over their shoulder all the time worrying if their brother will carry through with his threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment