Thursday, September 01, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. When I was 10 years old _I hated school_.

2. _Corn on the cob_ is my favorite vegetable because _it is so fresh and it is fun to eat_.

3. My dream pet is _a dog, nothing fancy, just a mutt_.

4. _Love_ surrounds you.

5. If I could live anywhere in the world I'd live in _the town that I am living in right now. I am surrounded by friends, why go off and live somewhere else_.

6. _Luck_ keep on shinin' on me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _being up at the cottage with my family_, tomorrow my plans include _jumping in the lake_ and Sunday, I want to _watch movies on a rainy Sunday at the cottage_! On Labor Day, I will be enjoying the quiet after everyone goes home and I have the cottage all to myself.

3 comments:

  1. wow! nice FFI post! and a fun weekend ahead!

    here's my ffi post -
    http://www.reyapot.com/2011/09/here-is-my-share-for-this-weeks-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the family and the cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Labor Day in advance! I love your #6!

    Am playing today, here's mine: Cacai M.'s Place FFI

    :-)

    ReplyDelete