Sunday, May 25, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #118

Do good things come to those who wait?
No, I believe that you have to create you own opportunities, that you have to go hunt for them. They are out there for you to find only if you look.

Your best friend's spouse is being unfaithful. Would you tell your friend? If so, how?
No, I think I wouldn’t tell. I would give them the benefit of the doubt, suppose it was only a passing fling, a one-night stand and the spouse was faithful from then on. Maybe they already know and have worked it out already. Would you want to be the one to break up their marriage?

Which part of your body do you like the least? Would you change it through plastic surgery, if possible?

Three guesses and the first two do not count. :-)

7 comments:

  1. Interesting answers - my mind is working overtime trying to work the last one out :). I guess it's not Monday with you yet - but when it arrives - I hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I can't guess...my brain is not working.

    Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have the opposite answer in number #1.

    happy monday!

    do visit mine @ http://belles-lettresofmilet.romelettedlopez.com/2008/05/26/manic-monday-118manic-monday-118/ if you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't want to break up a marriage either ... but what if the husband is a slimy dog?!

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breaking up someone's marriage isn't on my list but if it concern with your real friend, then I guess that's another story.

    Anyway, happy memorial day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was an interesting post, Diana.

    I don't think I would feel I'm breaking up a marriage for telling my friend. It would be the spouse's fault without a doubt.

    Here is my post. Happy Manic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our answers to #1 are almost the same. You get out of life what you put into it.

    Oh, I can guess #3. :-)

    Thanks for playing, Diana. Hope you had a great long weekend.

    ReplyDelete