Here are the rules...
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK, I will modify the rules a little. I will not tag you but you are all welcome to play along, just leave a comment with a link to your blog.
Without further ado….
- I have no idea what color are my eyes. I what ever you say my color of my eyes, I will say OK
- I am left handed. I broke my right hand when I was about 6 -8 months old.
- When I took swimming lesson my mother use to bribe me with candy bars because the water was SOoo cold.
- Back in my college days I was a hippie. Studying like crazy during the week and dropping out on weekends.
- Also back in my college days one of my nick names was “Einstein” because of all the other hippies I hung out with on the weekends.
- Since I am on a roll with my college days, I use to go backpacking carrying a 65 pound pack on 25 mile hikes on a weekend.
- The first play I went to was when I was in 12th grade, we went to see “As You Like It” and I loved it. But the next play I went to was forty years latter; it was the play “Headwig”. In-between was my lost years where I did nothing but sit around at home, since then I have been to about a dozen play and the latest will be Sunday evening; “Wicked” at the Bushnell.