Saturday, April 01, 2006

True Colors Conference

March 24th

It was a long day for me at the True Colors conference; I got there a little after 8:00am and stayed until around 4:30pm. In the morning I got signatures for a petition in favor of the bill to add Gender and Gender Expression to the Anti-Discrimination Act so I was on my feet most of the morning. In the afternoon I helped out off and on as one of the Presenters Liaison with a two-way radio ear piece sticking out of my ear. That was weird! With all of these conversations going off in my head as I was trying to care on a conversation, it was very distracting. Kind of like the Pink Floyd's song Brain Damage, "...There's someone in my head but it's not me...." it took a little getting use to.

Anyhow, tomorrow more of True Colors in the morning and then I have to get ready for the COS Banquet in the evening. I have to pick up our guest speaker at the railroad station and then off to the hotel. Another long day................

No comments:

Post a Comment