Sunday, April 02, 2006

Day Light Savings Time


I just don’t like these time changes, maybe I am getting old, but my body takes a long time to adjust to these time shifts. Besides I have fourteen clocks or watches to change. Going forward isn’t bad but in the fall when we set the clocks back the digital clocks you have to advance all the way around the dial is what I hate. Anyhow this morning chore was to set them all to the correct time.

Speaking of chores, on the list today is to continue looking for the missing credit card, do a couple loads of wash, trim back the spider plants in the atrium ( see photo ) and go on a walk. The friend I usually go walking with broke his ankle and he won’t be able to go hiking until late summer. So far I haven’t found anyone to go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment