Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Our House
1. I read that Bud Weiser & Kathy moved into their new house! When was the last time you moved? Where to?
1990, I moved 2 miles. From my parent’s house to mine.
2. If they were making a Hall of Fame for the blogosphere, name a blogger or two who you think should make the list. Why?
Oh, there are so many great blogs out there and to name one or two blogs would do an injustice to all of the others.
3. What are couple of funny things you remember your parents saying? (Like, “They're starving there in China, so finish what you've got.” - John Lennon) Do you say them to your kids?
“There but for the grace of God” my grandmother use to say that all the time. There were a number of others but they slip my mind right now.
4. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
That I made it to be in my 60s
5. What is it too late for?
Regrets. But it is never too late.
6. What do you try to stay away from?
7. When you get into a disagreement or fight, how often are you the first to apologize?
Always, I try to be the peace maker
8. Tell us about a current issue that you’re unhappy with.
The Republicans stand on Human Rights
9. How often do you update your blog/site and why?
Daily, it is the best way to bring in traffic. Always have something new and they will come.