Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday 9: I Second That Emotion

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: I Second That Emotion



1. Do you every solicit advise on your love life?
No, but maybe I should

2. What was the last thing you argued with someone about?
About politics.

3. Who do you hate right now?
Hate is an awful strong word; I don’t like people who seem to think they know everything.

4. Who do you love right now?
That’s a secret.

5. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Above ground and breathing

6. What is your craziest vice?
I don’t know if its crazy, but I’m addicted to the internet.

7. How did you celebrate Valentines Day?
Read and watched TV

8. What is your most unique or fondest memory of a special Valentine's Day?
What’s all these questions about Valentine’s Day… did you read that there are more single people now then ever before. So you want to rub it in or something.

9. Were you in the same location five years ago that you are today? Would you have expected to be?
Yes, and I hope to be in the same place 30 years from now when I’m in my 90s. It’s a nice place to be.

2 comments:

  1. I don't consider love of the internet a crazy vice, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...it's not a crazy vice. And yes, the person was probably wrong in that argument.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete