Monday, May 14, 2018

Where I Have Been

I have been missing posts the last couple of weeks; well life throws roadblocks in your life every now and then.

The last couple of weeks I have had appointments for a root canal… oh so much fun on Mondays! And to tell the truth I wasn’t really interested in writing a blog post those days.

The weekends were up at the cottage cleaning; the weekend before last a friend Sue and my brother came up to help clean and this past weekend and friend came up to help me put together a wall hutch and a charcoal grill along with some more cleaning. For dinner on Saturday night we went to the Lobster Pot and I had Lobster Newberg.

I wanted to cook a steak on the new grill but the weather didn't cooperate, this weekend was cold damp and rainy so we went out to Tin Pan Alley in Provincetown and I had lobster ravioli in a cream sauce... Mmm!

I also found a good pizza place and one not nice pizza place in Wellfleet that harassed me when I picked up the order.

I am going up this coming weekend to do more cleaning and put up window curtains and shades.

Once thing settle down I will be able to write my blog regularly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment