Friday, July 17, 2020

Photos - Sunsets

Some have suggested that I should post more of my photos so I will post them on Fridays for the next few weeks.

These two are recent photographs from Cape Cod...
The first photograph is from the Cape Cod National Seashore: Province Lands Visitor's Center
(If you click on the photographs they will open full screen.)


This photograph is from the town beach just down the road from my cottage.


The next three photographs are from the dock at our old New Hampshire cottage on Island Pond in the town of Washington.


This photograph is not really a photo of a sunset but rather a photo of the lake reflecting the sunset.




This photograph is of another National Seashore... Fire Island National Seashore.
It is at Fair Harbor and off in the background is the Robert Moses Causeway, I have friends who live out on Long Island and they invited me to a picnic for an number of years.


Lastly, this is another lake cottage photograph from the deck of the cottage.



No comments:

Post a Comment