Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday Six – Episode 318

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 318

1. Assuming you’re single and available, you find yourself really attracted to someone, but in the back of your mind, something tells you that this is definitely someone to avoid. If you can’t put your finger on anything specific that would be a warning sign, would you pursue anything?
That is a hard questions, I think that I would ignore the warning signs. I think you should get to know someone first before you pass judgment.

2. Who tends to be “higher maintenance:” you or the people you date?
I don’t know, I haven’t dated in a long while.

3. Are you more likely to be too quick or too slow to apologize when you realize you’re wrong?
I apologize quickly, get it over with and move on.

4. Take the quiz:
Do You Follow Your Head or Your Heart?




You Follow Your Heart



You're romantic, sentimental, and emotional.
You tend to fall in (and out of) love very quickly.
Some may call you fickle, but you can't help where your emotions take you.
You've definitely broken a few hearts, but you're not a heartbreaker by nature.
Your intentions are always good, even if they change with the wind


5. You have feelings for a lost love but you know that the relationship would have been a disaster had it continued. How easy is it for you to set aside those feelings?
I think would be very hard. I think the last person who knows tat it would be a disaster is yourself. Love is blind.

6. How sentimental are you when it comes to love notes or personal letters that meant a lot to you from people you were once close to, even if you’re no longer close to them?
Very, I still have letters and memorabilia from high school girlfriends.

3 comments:

  1. I like this post a lot. Very interesting.

    Why is it that you haven't dated in a long time?

    A Researcher of Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. That whole outing thing must be tough. My sister stay "in" until 15 years ago. She called me up and said we needed to talk & it was important. I was scared to death that she was sick. When she said, "I'm gay." I fell off her couch laughing. She said she had to run it by me first since I was the liberal & tolerant in the family. I had known or over a decade. She calls herself now "the ultimate dyke". It wasn't hard to figure out. I was so relieved she was ok. Only my mom had a problem. But within 6 months it was cool. My mom moved in with her recently. She gets to give input on dates, but that's about it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. CeCe - a trans-person has a hard time finding a partner. Most women and men are not attracted to a trans-person, this makes it so hard to find someone who can see past the surface and can see the inner person.

    Bud – when you hide a part of you it is so stressful and I bet you that after she told the family, that she seemed more relaxed, now that weight was lifted.

    ReplyDelete