Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Thursday Threesome


Onesome: Plenty-- of time, take a deep breath. Overnight/Saturday delivery could work for you... So could a trip a few hundred miles away if you're into shopping on Sunday! How are you doing? Do you have it together?
I now have all the presents, I just have to wrap them for tonight (Which I should be doing instead of answering these questions, but this is more fun.) and yes I did use overnight delivery.

Twosome: of-- all the states, I'm hearing the worst reports from Ohio! It has no snow! No snow, no Christmas! What's to be done? Is it looking like the normal Christmas weather there for you?
Nope, dry and high of 50F with no snow anywhere in the Northeast.

Threesome: Time--Time? Good grief, the 24th is days away, and most men haven't even awakened a sense of urgency as yet . Is anyone done, finished, wrapped and resting?
See the answer to question one.

No comments:

Post a Comment