Sunday, December 03, 2006

3x Thursday

::Random::

1. What kind of mattress do you like to sleep on? Hard, soft, medium, etc. Does it matter to you? Why/why not?

I sleep on a king size waterbed, it kind of hard to set the hardness of a waterbed. It is either liquid or solid and I don’t particularly like sleeping on a frozen bed.

2. Is your mode of transportation (motorcycle, car, bike, scooter, etc) reliable? Do you ever have much trouble with it?

Yes, I have a three year old Prius and I have never had any trouble with it. as a matter of fact I am thinking of buying a new one this month.

3. What kind of relationship do you have with your boss? Is it strictly business, or can you just hang out with them if you want to?

I have a good working relationship with my boss and I keep it on a professional level. I don’t look forward to revealing the fact to him that I am trans because I would like to keep it out of my professional life for now.

Bonus Question: Do you like your house/apartment/room/whatever? Got any complaints?

I like my house, it is a contemporary passive solar cape. Boy do I have complaints, first don’t have you cousin or family member build it. My roof leeks on will need to be re shingled (It’s only 15 years old and it should have lasted another 5 to 10 years.), the sheetrock nails are popping through (he was supposed to use sheetrock screws), he didn’t use a sub-floor when he put in the tile floors in the hallway and bathrooms a result the tile is cracking, he don’t use cement board in the shower stall and that had to be redone. I could go on and on. I am not a builder, he is and I trusted his judgment. He should said that a sub-floor was needed, he told me that tarpaper is not used anymore, I had no idea that you needed cement board in the shower stall and he lied to me about using sheetrock screws. All of these problems didn’t show up until 5 or 10 years later.

Moral to the story is; don’t use relatives to build you dream house.

No comments:

Post a Comment