Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday Six #549

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #549

1. You see that someone you’re talking to has a piece of spinach in her teeth. Would you say something or pretend you don’t notice?
I would pretend no to notice because someday I might be me doing it absentmindedly.

2. You overhear a mom creating a scene in a grocery store and using profanity while yelling at her child. Would you say something to the mom or would you feel it was none of your business?
Yes. A couple a days I was in line and two women behind my were commenting about androgynous looking clerk and they were saying that the store shouldn’t let “someone like it” work there and I spoke up.

3. You overhear a child creating a scene in a grocery store and using profanity while yelling at his mom. Would you say something to the mom or would you feel it was none of your business?
I would like to think I would but I probably would say nothing.

4. You see a child shoplift a toy and notice the parent doesn’t see it. Would you say something to the parent, the child, store management, or no one?
Again, I would like to think I would but I probably would say nothing.

5. You see an apparently homeless man shoplift something at a store. Would you say something to the man, the store manager, or no one?
Depends upon what they were shoplifting and I would wonder how you can tell if someone is homeless.

6. You see a homeless man outside a restaurant begging for food and you happen to have an extra $10 in your pocket. Would you buy him lunch, hand him the cash, or do nothing?
I have bought food for someone who is homeless, but I have known her for a couple of years and she couch surfs with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment