1. What’s the most cluttered room of your home?
2. At work, compared to your co-workers, is your desk more cluttered, less cluttered, or about the same?
Before I retired, I had the most cluttered desk. HR dropped a not so subtle hint that I should clean my desk. But since they said that the new owners were going to shut the factory down, there was no incentive to clean it up.
3. How long do you keep newspapers after you’ve read them?
Until I fill the recycling bin to put out on the street.
4. Take the quiz: How Cluttered is Your Mind?
Your Mind is 49% Cluttered
Your mind is starting to get cluttered, and as a result, it's a little harder for you to keep focused.
Try to let go of your pettiest worries and concerns. The worrying is worse than the actual problems!
5. How much of your clutter is all in your head: are you more likely to hang on to things you should just let go of?
Yeah, I think so, I worry too much over the little things
6. What’s more cluttered: your bedroom closet or your car’s trunk?
My bedroom closet, I just cleaned out my car because I drove down to New Jersey to my niece’s home. Where I think I may have caught a cold.