Friday, August 01, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #83

Janet’s Friday Fill-Ins #83

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to _back to the forties and invest in the stock market and bet on the World Series. _.

2. Give me _gold_ or give me _diamonds_.

3. I am listening to _the Today show_.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking _make a car that doesn’t run on gasoline_.

5. I'll always be _trans_.

6. My idea of a good time includes _good friends, good food, good wine and good conversation_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _being up at our cottage in New Hampshire_, tomorrow my plans include _laying out on the beach at the cottage_ and Sunday, I don’t want to _come home_!

2 comments:

  1. I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to come back from that either! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful weekend at the cabin!

    ReplyDelete