Saturday, March 02, 2013

Saturday 9: It's a Sunshine Day

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: It's a Sunshine Day



1) The best known Brady Bunch song is, of course, the show's theme. Do you know the lyrics?
Believe it or not, I never watched the Brady Bunch

2) The Bradys were a blended family. Do you have stepparents, stepchildren or stepsibs?
Nope. My parents were married for almost 66 years when my mother died.

3) Samantha admits that, when she was 12, she taped Greg Brady's photo over her bed. Before you judge her too harshly, come clean yourself. Did you have a major pre-teen crush? Who was it?
Nope. I always thought have a crush on an actor or rock star silly.

4) Which TV character do you wish lived next door?
Now if you mean the character and not the actual actor then I would like to live next to Rizzoli in Rizzoli and Isles

5) It's a sunshine day! Describe your sunglasses.
They are clip-ons. It is way too expensive for me to get prescription lens.

6)  You're on a 90-minute flight. How will you spend the time? Do you read a book? A magazine? Look out the window? Take a nap?
I would love to look out the window, but I understand that they now charge more for a window seat.

7) Do you have a favorite brand of toothpaste?
Naw, I use generic tooth paste.

8) How many keys are on your key ring?
Eight. A PO Box key for the non-profit and a PO Box key for the support and keys for them for where we meet, my house key, my brother condo key, my cottage key and my car key.

9) What do you miss about summertime?
Jumping in the lake or ocean.

5 comments:

  1. I've been silly my whole life. From Sir Paul McCartney when I was six years old to Mark Harmon now, I've always had a fantasy boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to have my old pair of glasses tinted, but now the perscription changes too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They charge more for a window seat??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with the Gal. Right now my imaginary boyfriend is Adam Levine, but that's subject to change. And really? More for a window seat? What's next, charging for a seat belt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Crap! You've never watched the Brady's???

    My parents were married for 63 before they passed- the last 3 they had no idea ...

    ReplyDelete