Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Fill-ins

On Friday's and Saturdays I take a vacation from writing my blog and have some fun with memes

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

1. The wind blew wildly and _the snow came down horizontally_.
2. _A nice fire_ and _Cinnamon and Apple tea _ made me feel warm and happy all over.
3. The smell of _bacon in the morning_ makes me think of _back when I was little and my mother was making breakfast_.
4. When I am feeling lazy I _take a whirlpool bath_.
5. Brilliant _green_ is my favorite color.
6. The door creaked and a _cat_ came in.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _relaxing after a long day at the conference_, tomorrow my plans include _attending the conference again_ and Sunday, I want to _relax_!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm....bacon! Can't go wrong there, can you?! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the conference is great!

    ReplyDelete