Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

1. I was looking for _hope, but instead I found a new journey_.
2. _Listening to folk music in a coffee shop_ is one of my favorite ways to socialize.
3. I looked at the clock _thinking it is only 3 AM and it is going to be another long sleepless night_.
4. _A gel ink pen with a rubber grip_ is the type of pen I most prefer to use.
5. What in the _World was the name of a locally produced game show _. (Raise your hand if you know what I’m talking about.)

6. _Slamming my finger in the door_ seems to happen to me often.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading_, tomorrow my plans include _reading_ and Sunday, I want to _go for a walk_!


On Friday's and Saturdays I take a vacation from writing my blog and have some fun with memes

2 comments:

  1. I saw entirely too much of this three o'clock hour last night! Hope you get some good rest and reading done this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very laid back weekend!

    ReplyDelete