Tuesday, October 31, 2006

TMI Tuesday

From TMI Tuesday blog

1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I am a good listener, if somewhat shy.

2. Do you take compliments well?
No I don’t, I get flustered. I don’t know how to reply.

3. Are you judgmental?
No, I try to avoid being judgmental, we never know all of the detail of why someone behaves like they do.

4. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I liked being pursued, see the answer to #1, I am not an aggressive type person. Maybe that’s why I don’t have many dates

5. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I live for the present and plan for the future.

Bonus (as in optional): Who do you hate?
I don’t hate, it is a waste of time and energy.

Bonus Bonus (it too is optional): Use three words to describe yourself.
Shy, tall and blonde

1 comment:

  1. I especially love your answer to #5- that hits the nail on the head.

    ReplyDelete