1. A friend arrives from out of town and wants to go to dinner at a nice locally-owned restaurant: where would you take her?
I would take her to Tuscany’s in Middletown, it is not your “Typical” Italian restaurant but as the name implies it is more from the central mountain region of Italy.
2. Your friend then says he wants to learn something about the history of your city: where would you take him first?
To the town’s central historic district and visit some of the old colonial homes there.
3. Does your current hometown have any specific kind of weather threats (i.e., tornado alley, etc.) or natural disaster threats (i.e., earthquake faults, volcanic activity) that concerns you?
The occasional hurricane.
4. Take the quiz: What city shares your personality?
| You scored as Boston. You are Boston, Massachusetts! You are creative and outspoken, and probably possess a bit of a distaste for authority. You appreciate diversity in your life.|
Which city shares your personality?
created with QuizFarm.com
5. Have you ever visited this city or lived there before?
Oh yes, many times and it is a nice liberal New England city.
6. Based on what you know about that city, either firsthand or from others, do you think it would be a good fit for you? Do you think it would be a better fit than the city in which you now live?
Yes, I would fit in there, but I wouldn’t like to live there, I am more of suburban type person. I also live close enough to a small city where there are enough activities for me.