Monday, September 24, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for September 24, 2007

You’ve won $100,000 – but have to give it all away. To which charity or institution would you donate it?

Oh, this is an easy question…
CWEALF - $40,000
True Colors - $40,000
CTAC - $20,000

What do you think is the most soothing sound?

Waves on a beach. I use to think it was sound of a waterfall until I camped out next to one and by 3:00am the sound of falling water was no longer soothing, it was down right annoying.

Does time heal all wounds?

Yes, time does heal all wounds, it is just that some take longer to heal.

4 comments:

  1. I am not soothed by water sounds I have no idea why, but even like the sounds of my aquarium annoy me. LOL...

    Have a great manic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd have a great answer to #1- wonderful charities!

    I can see how a waterfall would get annoying after a while.

    Thanks for playing, Diana. Hope you have a great week and you're caught up on your homework. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am a little biased in picking those three. I help out by volunteering at True Colors and CTAC. CWEALF works closely with CTAC and lets us use some of their office space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waves are about the only water sound I find soothing. Unless there's an Atlantic gale blowing, LOL. Happy MM.

    ReplyDelete