Sunday, September 16, 2007

Just for Fun

what if this is as good as it gets? Just for fun

RANDOM SURVEY:
1. To whom did you last give the finger?
I do not think that I ever gave anyone “The Finger”

2. If you had 1,000 dollars, what would you buy?
A DLP projector

3. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
Orange juice

4. Are you different now than you were 6 months ago?
Oh, yes.

5. Have you kissed a girl in the last three days?
No

6. What was the last photograph you took?
Wednesday at Mystic Aquarium

7. Where were you last night around 9:30?
Home reading my homework assignment.

8. What do you think of guys that wear eyeliner?
It depend on whether it matches his dress

9. How many hours did you last sleep?
5 hours

10. Who was the last person to whom you spoke on the phone for over an hour and a half?
No-one, the longest I think I talked on the phone was an hour

11. 50 Cent shows up at your door, what do you do?
Give him a dollar.

12. How was the last egg you ate prepared?
French Toast

13. Where did you last wear sunglasses?
Driving to Mystic Aquarium

14. Ever worn your underwear backwards?
No

15. Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?
Friday night

16. Does it bother you when people put && before every sentence and ;; after?:
No, I believe in “People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones”

17. What animal did you last pet or hold?
A dog

18. What was the last law you broke?
Speeding

19. What are you wearing?
Nightgown and rob (Well it is Sunday morning.)

20. What did you last drink?
Decaf coffee

21. What was the last newspaper you read or skimmed?
The Hartford Courant

22. What was the last word written on your hand?
Probably a part number when I was working

23. What was the last hair product you used?
Shampoo

24. What was the last text message you received?
I do not do text messaging

25. What was the last medication (Rx or OTC) you took?
A whole fist full, I rattle when I walk.

26. Who was the last person to make you really laugh?
I can’t remember

27. To what song did you last sing along?
You really don’t want to hear me sign.

28. What was the last musical instrument played in your presence?
Guitar

29. What was the last superstitious thing you did?
None, I am not superstitious.

30. How is your love life going?
What love life?

1 comment: