Saturday, September 22, 2007

Create a Connection

I finally found some time to sit down and catching up on my blogging. I have been busy with homework and volunteer work (I think I have attended more meeting now that I am retired than I did while working.).

What Color Are You?

What color best expresses who you let other people see you to be?

I would have to say that my outward colors this time of year is brown, yellow, orange and red; the colors of fall. They are the warm colors of the change of seasons.

What color best suits the real you, you know is deep inside of you?

Green and I don’t mean the green with envy type of green, but I mean the earth green.

Do the colors match, or do you need to learn to be more comfortable being yourself too?
I think so, I then they tend to complement each other.

Why do you think that color expresses you well? Would your better half agree?
They are the earth colors and the fall colors are warm like my personality.

1 comment: