Saturday, February 06, 2016

Saturday 9: Sorry

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Sorry (2015)

Every Saturday I take time off from written on serious topics to have some fun…
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.

1) This song is a plea for a second chance. Are you good at forgiving/forgetting? 
Yes, holding a grudge is not in nature. It is a waste of time and energy.

2) Justin asks his girl to "forget this." What have you done/said recently that you wish could just be forgotten?
I have forgotten it.

3) Mr. Bieber says he needs just 6 hours sleep every night. How about you? How much sleep do you require to feel sharp?
I wish I could have 6 hours of sleep. I usually wake up around 2 and not get back to sleep until 5 if I am lucky.

4) Justin prefers D&G underwear, which can cost as much as $102/pair. Sam may be crazy, but there's no way she'd spend that much on underwear. What's something you're willing to splurge on?
Camera equipment. I see a prime lens in my future, a Nikon  AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus.

5) He may be picky about underwear but not cuisine. He loves Big Macs. If we were going to McDonald's, what would you order?
I had to Google this because I haven’t stopped at McDonald’s in ages, so it is an Artisan Grilled Chicken Sandwich but the one sandwich is over my carb limit and has way too much salt. I think the last time I stopped there was when we lost power for a week, I used to go there to have a hot meal that I didn’t have to cook on my camp stove and to charge my batteries on my laptop and phone. They put out charging strips in the restaurant (very smart of them).

6) When it comes to healthier fare, Bieber has told fans he enjoys snacking on bananas and grapes. What do you reach for between meals?
Now it is antipasto, no carbs in olives and peppers.

7) Performing in Germany, Justin Bieber told a girl who approached the stage, "Ich liebe dich” ("I love you") and she fainted. Have you ever fainted?
Not in a very, very long time.

8) As a kid, Justin was teased for being one of the shortest in his class. What do you recall being teased about in school?
My glasses.

9) Random question: Will you be watching this weekend's Super Bowl?
Nope, I’m going out to eat a lobster instead.

6 comments:

  1. Oooo splurging on camera equipment.. I like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating lobster is much better than a football game. And camera equipment! Yes. That's a great purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always say the same thing about holding a grudge. Anyone who pisses me off that much is certainly not worth the effort and time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, you are going for supper and not super bowl. Check...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, camera equipment. You're so right.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete