Monday, February 01, 2016

It Is Only Out Of…

Love that they are beating us with a baseball bat or stabbing us a dozen times or setting us on fire?
Bradlee Dean: Gay People Have Never Once Been Victims Of Hate

Dean also had a message for “radical” gay rights advocates: “Those radicals need to be lawfully dealt with because they are radical, they mean to divide and conquer, they mean to make war against real Christianity.”

“I’ve yet to find a situation where a homosexual could actually verify the fact that they were the victim of someone actually hating on them,” he said. “I have yet to see it.”
I will never forget the time I was at a support group meeting and a trans woman came in with her face all battered, swollen, black and blue. She said she was beaten at work by two men with 2x4s calling faggot and queer. I suppose they loved her so much that was the only way they could express their love.

Take your blood pressure meds before you listen to this…



Grrr… I don’t know about what to say about these (pardon my strong language) assholes. Do they really believe that we are all making up this violence and killings? That the names read on the Transgender Day of Remembrance are all fictional?

No comments:

Post a Comment