Saturday, November 07, 2015

Saturday 9: All Random

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: All Random

Every Saturday I take time off from written on serious topics to have some fun…

This week's Saturday 9 is refreshingly theme free, featuring questions submitted by regular Saturday 9ers.

Crazy Sam really appreciates all the help she received with this week's meme, and is jealously protecting all your unused questions. Expect to see them sprinkled throughout Saturday 9s in the future.

1) Do you prefer your pickle sliced thin, sliced thick, or in a spear?
It depends; some sandwiches go good with pickles on them while others don’t you wouldn’t want sliced pickles on a Ruben… yuck! So a nice half sour on the side would be excellent. While a combo sub (grinder, hoagie, or whatever you call you sandwich) would be nice with sliced pickles on it.

2) What kind of eggs do you like best for breakfast?
This morning I made an omelet with chopped peppers, onions, tomato, ham and cheese.

3) If you got 2 pennies for change, would you pocket them or leave them on the counter for the next person?
This also depends, if say I was buying coffee and the clerk hands me the coffee first, then I would probably drive off without the change. But if the clerk handed me the change first I would probably take it.

4) You’re now in charge of the manners for the planet. Tell us the new rules for cellphone etiquette.
The first rule that I’ll pass is that if you have a hands free cell phone in your car and you do not have a passenger you must have a dummy in the passenger seat. That is because when other driver pass you it doesn’t look like you’re crazy talking to yourself and making wild gestures.

5) You’re about to write a novel. What genre will it be (sci fi, chick lit, historical fiction, comic …)?
Oh, absolutely no question about this one, sifi of course.

6) Is it a bad thing to lie to save a friend’s feelings?
No, unless they find out.

7) Is your big toe your longest toe?
Yes.

8) Hot stone massage: yea or nay?
Na, I am just not into any massages. I had a massage once and the next day I felt horrible with all muscle aches and pains.

9) Do you check the mirror before going out?
Of course, I even have a hair brush by the garage entrance.

Thanks again, Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. ooo your omelet sounds delicious. these egg answers are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have had a bad massage therapist. While they can leave you a little achy I generally find them helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tomatoes and onions in my omelets too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it that you keep a brush by the garage.

    ReplyDelete