Monday, March 02, 2015

At The LOB Again…

I am at the Legislative Office Building again today, this time it is for “CT's Legislative Commission on Aging: Long-Term Care Advisory Council” where I am giving a workshop with two other people about LGBT elders.

I am not looking forward to the presentation because we are using a PowerPoint developed by a committee and I much rather use my own PowerPoint and not read from a script.

And I dread the parking! We are car pooling and leaving at 11 for a 1:00 presentation just so we can get a parking spot in the garage because on-street parking is going to be crazy with all the snow. Many of the roads are so blocked with snow that they have become one lane roads. I don't even want to mention sidewalks because they are nonexistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment