Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fantasia Fair Day 3

This morning the forecast was for rain, heavy at time but we squeaked by with only a shower during lunch which I had at the Crown and Anchor. There I meet a trans-woman who is a first timer for the fair and we chatted while we ate, her wife is like many wives tolerant of them crossdressing.

I skipped the morning workshop and skipped the luncheon keynote address and just went to the afternoon workshop that my friend was giving about her blog at the motel where I was staying. The workshop was well attended with her readers. While I was there I noticed that the sun had come out and the lighthouse across the harbor was lit by the setting sun so after the workshop I got my camera and started taking pictures…




In the evening the Virginia Prince Transgender Pioneer Awards Banquet was held with Jamison Green and Mariette Pathy Allen receiving the awards this year. The dinner was very good, I had the beef brisket and the desert was apple crisp and ice cream. The ice cream tasted like there was All Spice or Nutmeg in it, mmm, very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment