Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday Six #527

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #527

1. Do you do a newsletter or email subscription for your blog, and why or why not?
Nope, I am not sure what you mean.

2. Of the people you recall who have commented on your blog some time in the past six months, how many have you met in person?
I may have met one or two in person.

3. Of that same group of people, how many have you ever spoken to by phone?
None. One time a reporter tracked me down about my blog.

4. Do you feel that your blog has helped build your social media network, or that your social media network has helped build your blog?
My social media has helped my blog. I see a number of people coming from Facebook visiting my blog.

5. How many people in your social media network do you know from a face-to-face conversation?
Probably close to 50% of my friends on Facebook I have met one time or another.

6. If you had to guess, what percentage of people in your social media network would you say have ever set “virtual foot” on your blog?
If you mean at least once, I would guess most of them but I you mean regularly then maybe 5 – 10%

No comments:

Post a Comment