Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday Six #526

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #526

1. S is for SACCHARIFEROUS: You’re presented with a tray of sweeteners for your coffee: if you had to choose, are you more likely to select real sugar, Equal, Sweet-N-Low, Splenda or Truvia?
None, I take my coffee black

2. S is for SALSA: Which type of salsa do you prefer: watery with some vegetable and spice pieces, paste with everything ground in evenly, or little liquid with big vegetable/spice chunks?
I like the salsa from the deli counter at my local supermarket, it is fresh made.

3. S is for SAVINGS: Do you feel like you’re putting enough money in your savings month to month for the future?
No, I don’t save because I saved enough to retire when I was 59 ½.

4. S is for SLANG: What’s a slang word that particularly annoys you?
Rad… that’s rad.

5. S is for SNARK: Do you find the majority of snarky comments you see online to be funny or rude?
Rude. I don’t see the humor in putting other people down.

6. S is for SOUND: What’s the worst sound you’ve ever woken up to?
The cry of a fox

Or a fisher cat

However, the best sound is the loons on the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment