Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday 9: Vacation (1982)

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Vacation (1982)

Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.

1) Do you know how to water ski?
I water skied a couple of times, it felt more like being keel hauled than sking.

2) Do you have 2014 vacation plans?
Yes, going up to the cottage and also maybe going to Washington DC in July to lobby for a bill.

3) Do you have a passport?
Yes. On my old passport I had a visa to South Korea because of work.

4) If you took a 7-night cruise, could you completely unplug -- no phone calls, no texts, no internet?
I don’t think that I want to go on a cruise, not only are you unplugged but also if you don’t like it you can’t leave.

5) Do you own a travel alarm clock?
Yes, my cell phone.

6) Though the Go-Gos broke up in 1985, they frequently reunite for live performances. What's the last concert you attended?
It was a private concert at a friend’s house.

7) Their first hit was "Our Lips Are Sealed."  Can you be trusted with a secret?
Yes. Nothing can pry it out of me.

8) In 1982, when this song was popular, the comedy Tootsie was in theaters. What movie makes you laugh?
I don’t usually watch comedies.

9) Sam is chewing on a Tums as she composes these questions. What's the last over-the-counter medication that you took?
It probably the same as Sam, an anti-acid.

6 comments:

  1. My son travels a lot for work. I never leave Massachusetts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to spend some time touring DC while you are there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always amazed when they show South Korea and the difference from the North. It's like night and day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly didn't enjoy skiing, did you? :)

    DC sounds like an exciting and worthwhile adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr BC went to S Korea several years ago when he worked for Hyundai. It would not be on my list of must sees. Only for business might I go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your answer to number one! Another one for the anti-acid club, too...!

    ReplyDelete