Saturday, March 01, 2014

Saturday Six #516

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #516

1. I is for IAMATOLOGY: Which home remedy do you have the most success with?
Hun??? I had to look the word up; taking Vitamin C

2. I is for IATOPHOBIA: Which type of doctor or medical expert do you fear visiting the most?
A Nephrologist

3. I is for ICON: Of the software icons on your computer, which one do you find yourself clicking on the most?
Firefox

4. I is for INSTRUMENT: Which musical instrument would you be willing to ban from the world?
An accordion

5. I is for INVENTOR: What product do you like enough that you’d like to shake the hand of its inventor?
AC power. I bet that you said “Hun?” but stop and think about it, everything that plugs-in uses AC power.

6. I is for INVISIBLE: If you had the chance to become completely invisible for a week, where’s the first place you’d go?
I don’t know. I rather drop out from civilization for a week and be unplugged. In a cabin in the middle of nowhere with just some books and my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment