Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saturday Six #515

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #515

1. H is for HABITAT: How close is your current home to your “dream” home?
Close, it is passive solar which is something that I wanted in my dream home but I wish that I was on more land and also that I had a larger kitchen.

2. H is for HACKER: How concerned are you about the threat of someone hacking into your personal accounts?
I’m a victim of the Target hack

3. H is for HELICOPTER: Have you ever ridden in a helicopter? If not, would you if you had the chance?
Yes, when I was little I went on a ride around the local fair. I use to make helicopters back in my college days.

4. H is for HELL: Do you believe that Hell is a real place, and if so, how do you picture it?
I once saw a TV show that I think was titled Heaven and Hell. This motorcyclist crash and went sliding down to a slide in to a room with an elderly couple who listened to Lawrence Welk and talked about their grandchildren. It was their heaven and the motorcyclist hell. But I don’t know if it real or not but I’m behaving on the assumption that it is.

5. H is for HITCHCOCK: What’s your favorite Alfred Hitchcock movie?
North by Northwest

6. H is for HOLIDAY: Which holiday do you wish people would take more seriously and why?
I don’t know, holidays are for fun and to be with family and friends and I don’t count Christmas or Easter as holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment