Saturday, February 01, 2014

Saturday 9: I Gotta Feeling

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: I Gotta Feeling





Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.

1) What would make tonight a good, good night?
A lobster dinner and tomorrow night would be a good night if I watch something beside the Super Bowl game.

 2) In the song, he sings that he's got money and wants to "spend it up." How much cash is in your wallet right now?
I think it is seventeen dollars and change.

 3) The lyrics include "mazel tov," which means good luck or congratulations. What other Hebrew/Yiddish phrases do you know?
Shalom

4) The colorfully named Black Eyed Peas include Fergie (born Stacey Ferguson) and will.i.am (William Adams) and Taboo (Jaime Gomez). If you could choose a stage name, what would it be?
Princess Bubbles

5) This song was crazy popular in Canada, debuting at #2 on the charts. Have you ever visited our neighbor to the north?
Yes, when I was little we went up to Canada many times, we went Nova Scotia, Montreal and along the north shore of Lake Ontario and one time we went to a resort Georgian Bay. All I remember about that was it was out in the middle of no-place and the water was freezing in August.

6) When's the last time you laughed really hard?
Sadly it has been a very long time.

7) Who received the last text you sent?
It also has been so long that I don’t remember… I pay by the message.

8) Which sounds like more fun -- skiing or skating?
Skiing, when I was much younger I use to ski. I was in the high school ski club and I joined a ski club when I was in my twenties. My memory of the ski bus trips to Vermont was getting on the bus at 5AM and someone pouring whiskey in my coffee. After that my memory gets a little blurry.

9) Thinking of sports, are you looking forward to The Super Bowl?
See my answer for question #1.

7 comments:

  1. I genuflect to Princess Bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss ski trips with a ton of people. Those were the days! I love your stage name! :) Hope you get some lobster. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go to Canada regularly since my part of Maine is surrounded by it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Lobster! And I love Princess Bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All Hail Princess Bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm kinda sick of all of the Superbowl hoopla myself. Enjoy your lobster :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmm... lobsta! Princess Bubbles, I hope that you get to laugh more, and soon!

    ReplyDelete