Thursday, February 27, 2014

Right Now I’m Teaching A Class

This is the third year that I am a guest lecturer for a graduate class on multicultural education (The class is a 2 1/2 hour class). I love teaching and giving workshops and since the topic is trans-cultural I can bring a personal touch that non-trans-people cannot do. I add my personal story and experiences to the workshop and when I read my workshop evaluations the attendees also think firsthand knowledge is valuable.

This spring besides this class I am also giving three workshops, two at professionals conferences and one at a LGBT youth conference.

1 comment:

  1. The class went well last night, it probably was the best class so far. In the past when I go to the part of the reading assignment no one answered my questions. This time two peo0ple were able to discuss the article. Also during my presentation some of them actually answered the questions that I asked and that was a first.

    ReplyDelete