Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday Six #507

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #507

1. What did you like least about kindergarten?
Going to school, what I remember of the first day wakl to school was grabbing every telephone pole, sign or whatever I could hang on to avoid going as my mother and grandmother walked me to school.

2. What did you dread in elementary school?
It is very hard to remember back 55 years.

3. What did you like least about middle school or junior high?
We didn’t have a middle school back then; we had K-6 and 7-12.

4. What were you most self-conscious about in high school?
Being what is now called a nerd.

5. What single grade or year of school was your favorite and why?
Grad school, after 50 years I finally enjoyed school.

6. Think of the person from school you’ve known the longest and that you still keep in touch with: how long have you two known each other?
We met in second grade; however, all my old high school friends have grown apart in the last ten years or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment