Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday 9: Baby, It's Cold Outside

Crazy Sam's Saturday 9: Baby, It's Cold Outside


1) How cold is it where you are?
Well it depends on what day it is, yesterday it didn’t make it out of the 20s, today it is supposed to be in the 40s.

2) This familiar song was introduced in a 1949 film called Neptune's Daughter. (watch a clip here). Name another movie song.On the way home from my niece’s on the day after Christmas I was listening to Sirius 60s channel when they played this song. Lulu was one of my favorite songs and I bought the album


3) Who was the last person to call you "baby?"
I don’t know if I ever called anyone “baby”

4) This time of year is important to college football fans. Have you watched/will you watch any bowl games?
I avoid football like the plague.

5)  Are you sad to see the holiday decorations begin to slowly disappear? Or do you think they should all come down right away?
I seen people who leave their lights up all year and all they do is just plug it in during Christmas and New Year’s. Before my next door neighbor moved away, he had one of those house where everyone wants to drive by and it created a pain when I tried to pull-in or leave my driveway.

6) Did you tell the truth about your weight on your driver's license, or did you shave off a pound or two?
Well the last time that they asked was way back in the 60s, my weight has changed a little.

7) Crazy Sam swears that the Echinacea she takes every morning keeps her healthy. Her boyfriend tells her she's wasting her money. Do you take any herbal supplements?
I take a probiotic every morning.

8) The average restaurant in the US tip is 18%. Are you a generous tipper?
Yes, I leave a 20% tip on the whole bill including the tax.

9) This is the last Saturday 9 of 2013. Do you know the lyrics to "Auld Lang Syne?"
I think that like most people I know the opening lines.
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and old lang syne ?
Then after that we muddle along.

5 comments:

  1. To Sir With Love... ahhhh loved that movie AND the song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great movie song answer! (And you always say you're bad with the pop culture questions!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was listening to Lulu on the way home the other day, so it was fresh in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody misses the middle of songs, not just that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Including tax? You're a good person.
    Happy New Year Diana :)

    ReplyDelete