Sunday, November 17, 2013

Saturday Six #501

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #501

1. What about your current career would you most regret not doing if you changed careers tomorrow?
Well since I’m retired I will say what I miss most from the job that I retired from; nothing. When I retired we were bought out by a large multinational corporation. Before they bought us out I loved helping out my technicians when they had a problem they couldn’t solve but once we were bought out my administrated assistant we let go. I now had to do all the data entry instead of helping the technicians some bean counter two states away decided her position wasn’t necessary.

2. When it comes to your weight and your mental picture of yourself, do you think it’s easier to see yourself heavier than you actually are or lighter than you actually are?
Lighter, since I am way over weight now.

3. If you had no idea how old you actually were and someone asked your age, would your answer more likely be older or younger than your true age?
I think I answered a question like this before, I feel older. I really need to get out and walk more.

4. What aspect of your personality would most influence your answer to question #3?
Hating to do physical work, I much rather use my mind.

5. If you had to pick one or the other (no “equal mix of both”), do you tend to be more of a visionary or more practical in how you address problems?
Visionary, I can picture how to do something.

6. Do you feel that you are better or worse at solving problems than a person who’d answer question #5 the opposite way you did?
Yes, because you have to understand the problem first and not every problem have you encountered before.

No comments:

Post a Comment