Saturday, October 12, 2013

Saturday Six #496

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #496

1. What is the first thing you notice about a person’s appearance?
Their eyes and smile.

2. When shopping for clothes, how often do you try something on in the store before buying?
Always. That is one of the reason I don’t shop for clothes online anymore, it is hard to get the size right online.
.
3. What size of spare battery do you have the most of in your home right now?
C-size

4. What size of spare battery do you most need at the moment?
9-volt my smoke detectors (all seven of them) need new batteries.

5. When you watch television, how much of that time are you also looking at a computer, a tablet or your phone?
I play cards on my Kindle when I watch television.

6. How often and which type of materials do you recycle?
All the time and I recycle all of the stuff that my town accepts on trash pick-up day for the recycle bins.

No comments:

Post a Comment