Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Second Of Three…

I’m on the second outreach of a triple play this week. Yesterday and tomorrow was for second year med students and today is for psych students. Today’s outreach is with the Stonewall Speakers bureau, we go out and speak to schools and colleges in Connecticut.

After the speaking engagement I’m going out to lunch with a friend

Update 3:40PM
Thank you for your email. ---------- and Diana came to my class this morning and gave amazing personal accounts of their experiences. It was one of the best panels I have ever had in my class.
The students were extremely engaged and the comments I heard from students at the end of class were very positive. I would like to thank both Diana and ------- for their time and contribution this morning but also to your organization for providing this wonderful opportunity for educating people on such important issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment