Saturday, September 28, 2013

Saturday Six #494

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #494

1. Which brand of cell phone do you use?
It is a LG

2. Which brand of phone did you use for your very first mobile phone?
I have no idea, which ever brand they gave me.

3. What year did you first own a cell or mobile phone?
2000, they is a long story behind it.

4. What year did you buy your first smartphone?
I don’t own one.

5. How many apps do you have installed on your phone at the moment?
See above.

6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you with your cellular provider?
-10, I have Verizon and my old phone broke and I signed a contract to get the new phone for free and then a few days afterward they asked if I was still employed with my former employer and I said I’m retired from them and sent them my direct deposit statement. They sorry their agreement with my former employer only covers current employees. I never knew that and I have retired since 2007 and they never asked that question before; I felt it was highly unethical for them to ask that after I signed the contact. It was kind of “gotcha” moment and as a result my payments went up 20%. I probably still would have signed the contact because it is still a good price but they should have told me up front and now they lost a 14 year customer, I will never go back to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment