Sunday, September 01, 2013

Saturday Six #490

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #490

1. How many hours of sleep do you get in a typical night?
Not enough, usually I wake up after 3 or 4 hours of sleep and cannot fall back to sleep.

2. Do you feel this average is too few, too many or just right in terms of what you actually need?
It is way too few hours of sleep.

3. You can’t get to sleep: what food or beverage most often helps you get to sleep?
No, food does not help me to get to sleep. A warm chocolate milk does not put me to sleep.

4. Does a big meal later in the evening make you more likely to sleep or less likely to sleep?
It keeps me awake.

5. Have you ever taken an over-the-counter or prescription sleep aid? If so, did it get you results?
Yes, I have taken Tylenol PM works for me and sometimes I take a Dramamine because that is the other active ingredient in Tylenol PM. So if I don’t need the Tylenol for aches and pains why take it, give you liver a break.

6. Have you ever tried setting an earlier bedtime for yourself? If so, how long did it take you to adjust to it?
No, I never have. I usually go to bed around 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment