Thursday, September 05, 2013

Another Long Day

Today I will be up at UConn in Storrs giving a ninety minute workshop to therapists and counselors on Trans Culture and afterward I’ll have lunch at either Chuck & Augie's or the food court. Then I have an interview at 1:30 with a PhD candidate for her research project on families that have a family member who is transgender.

Hopefully, I can make it home before the 3:30 traffic through Hartford.

Update 4:15
The workshop went very good, all positive feedback and there were about 25 therapist and counselors that attended the workshop. And what would a visit to Storrs be with two scoops of Husky Tracks. (The University of Connecticut is an agricultural school and they have herd of cows to make their own ice cream and dairy products. Husky Tracks are like Moose Tracks but slightly different).

Update 9/6/13 2:15PM
I just received this email...
I just wanted to let you know how helpful yesterday’s symposium was.  Thank you so much for reaching out and including SHS (Student Health Services) in the invitation.  I had to run at the end of the meeting but I had a question for Diana.  Could you send me her email address?  Thank you so much and thanks for organizing such an excellent presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment