Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday Six #479

Patrick’s place Saturday Six #479

1. Would you have ever dated someone you knew was in a committed relationship with someone else, even if you knew that the other person was okay with the idea?
No, if they were in a committed relationship and they were still playing the field I wouldn’t trust them in a relationship with me.

2. If you were in a longterm relationship and your significant other gained weight because of a medical issue, would you think less of him/her as a person?
No, I was in that situation where I was gaining weight because of an illness.

3. When dating someone, how important is it that you’d communicate with that person every day?
Wow, that is something that I have debated with myself for a long time. you don’t want to be a pest but on the other hand you don’t want the person to think you are not interested.

4. If you had to choose one or the other, which is more important in a relationship: dedication or passion?
Neither is the most important thing in a relationship. I think caring is the most important.

5. Is jealousy healthy or unhealthy in a relationship?
Unhealthy. You have to give the other person their own space.

6. Would you have a problem with your significant other spending a good deal of time with his/her exes if you knew it was completely platonic?
I don’t know, it would have to do with the circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment