Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday Six #280

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #280

1. Based on celebrities you’ve seen who’ve had plastic surgery, more often than not, do you believe it’s better to have cosmetic surgery or just age gracefully?
It depends on what surgery, I think it is so easy to tell people who had face lifts, and they look so “plastic”

2. Should there be an age limit for teenagers who want cosmetic surgery for appearance only (in other words, when no legitimate medical issue is involved)?
Yes, and there should be a limit on how many times you can have it done.

3. What part of physical aging do you fear most?
Losing my mind.

4. Would you ever consider having Botox injections for cosmetic purposes?
Nope, I don’t want to inject poison into my body.

5. Would you ever consider a facelift, chin lift or brow lift?
Well you have to understand my special circumstance; yes.
 
6. Would you ever consider liposuction, lapband or stomach stapling surgery to combat obesity?
Once again you have to understand my special circumstance, yes I have thought about liposuction as part of fat transfer.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of setting a limit on "unnecessary" surgery of this sort!

    Also, I hadn't considered what you called your 'special circumstance.' I would include that with "medically necessary" reasons, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it is considered "medically necessary" by the IRS, but not by the insurance companies.

    ReplyDelete