Saturday, April 06, 2013

Saturday Six #469

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #469

1. Have you ever wanted to compete in a race or marathon?
Yes, but I never finished. It was the most miserable day ever! When I was the farthest from the finish line it started to rain, a cold miserable raining day, my glasses fogged over and I was soaked to the bone.


2. If you had to choose one, which activity would you most like to try: rock climbing, surfing, hang gliding or skydiving?
I used to hang glide. When I crashed once I decided it wasn’t fun anymore.

3. What’s the most extreme exercise you enjoy?
Walking. When I was in my twenties I used to go backpacking and once time I went on a twenty-five mile hike with a fifty pound backpack.

4. What specific exercise do you hate most?
I really hate them all. But I try to walk 2 miles three or four times a week.

5. What makes you most uncomfortable about a gym atmosphere?
People.

6. If you could afford to outfit the perfect gym/workout center in your own home, how often do you think you’d actually make use of it?
A treadmill and an exercise bike, and I try to exercise three or four times a week for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment